3 Ways To Explode Your Facebook Page FollowingPosted by Eric J Vogel
Do you want more followers on your Facebook page?
How about more engagement and page views?
Is your Facebook Page losing members when you receive your Weekly Facebook Page Updates in your email?
These three tips will help you explode your Facebook Page community.
- Update your Facebook Page status with relevant and interesting questions that would be of interest to your community.
- This leads your community to comment and engage with you and other members in the space.
- The longer your comment string on your update the better.
- In your status update request people to share their company URL in the comment link under your status update. This will cause some high volume of comment posts to occur which is awesome for your Facebook page growth. People are glad to do this because you are offering free advertising to your whole Facebook Page community!
- Get creative with this and think about what your community would love to share with others. Maybe have people share their all time favorite motivational movie or their favorite inspirational book.
3. SUGGEST TO FRIENDS
- Under your Facebook Page Image click ‘Suggest to Friends’. Since these people already know you they will be more likely to ‘Like’ your page. In addition to that person being a new community member to your page, their friends will also see that they have ‘Liked’ your page and may be interested in becoming a member of your Facebook Page community as well.
- Repeat this process every month or so to share to your page with your new friends.
How will these three ways cause an explosion to my Facebook Page?
- It will show on every single persons personal Facebook wall saying that they posted on your Facebook Page. This includes a direct link to your page (this is one way that new people will find your page)
- It will also show in their friends Home feed (Most Recent) that they have ‘Liked’ your page. This will have a direct link to your Fan Page.
- It will also show on the side column ‘Recommended Pages’ on peoples Facebook Home feeds when new people ‘Like’ your page. This will cause a snowball effect of people visiting and ‘Liking’ your page.
- As someone comments on the status update under where anyone above commented, that person will get a notification that their was a new post. This increases visits, interest and engagement to your page.